Niches and approach
We work with a diverse range of clients and business owners (edtech, fintech,
e-commerce, logistics, etc.) to build result-driven applications that drive accelerated
business growth. We help in developing the design and architecture of your mobile or
web apps to amble us to create development strategies that suit your business needs.
LAB325 also helps you automate processes and create custom solutions
as well as provide technical support and Production Support.
Unlocked The Solutions Your Customers Needs
LAB325 uses the most progressive tech stack and ready-to-go modulesto shorten your
product development cycles. We provide a host of services like mobile and web apps that
power brands and start-ups for growth.
- Before the start of the project, our team will consult with your team to understand the focus of the project and individual task/business requirements. We’ll proceed to sign an NDA once all project areas are discussed.
- At this point, we will define the goals you want to achieve during development, describe the tasks involved, and user requirements. This is immediately followed by comprehensive market research to study the competition and their customer reviews, as well as define general customer expectations.
- Describe the general project structure in the form of a Mind Map. We’ll create a mockup with main screens and UI, including a description of the business model and an admin panel. We’ll also design the app interface based on mockups.
Also included is an outline of all the stages of project development with all the human personnel (developers, designers, QA engineers, project managers, content creators, etc.) and the costs required for successful execution.
- We’ll establish the project architecture and describe how the business logic of the project is processed in the backend. At this point, the project is divided into individual components and modules (such as MVP and full functionality version), clarifying the nuances of implementation, and requirements for server architecture. If the project is large enough, we divide the full functionality project into a few versions.
- We develop in 2-week sprints. At the end of each sprint, we provide the build to you and our personal QA department. A QA engineer is usually assigned to each stage of development. We also add some functionality in the development process and provide you with an estimate of the price and time needed to realize new functionality.
- Finally, the completed project is delivered. We also take our client’s feedback to understand where improvements are needed.
- LAB325 also provides continuous support to you to ensure optimal functionality of your app during product use and implement new ideas. Our team of developers gradually implements other functionalities not initially included in the project description.